Bringing Computer Science to the Classroom
By offering AP Computer Science Principles (AP CSP), your school becomes part of a national movement to engage more students in STEM courses and careers, and make computer science more inclusive and accessible for all students. The resources below will help you communicate the value of this course to fellow educators, students, and parents.
AP CSP Testimonial Videos
Share these videos to show what the students and teachers who piloted AP CSP have to say about the course.
- Introducing AP Computer Science Principles
- Explore AP CSP: Hamed
- Explore AP CSP: Kaila
- Explore AP CSP: Lily
- Teaching AP CSP
- Teach AP CSP: Arthur Lopez
- Teach AP CSP: Eric Alatta
- Teach AP CSP: Chinma Uche
Reaching out to Educators
These resources describe AP CSP and its benefits, best practices for implementing the course, and strategies to assemble a diverse classroom. Share them with your colleagues.
Brochure for Teachers and Administrators
Bring AP Computer Science Principles to Your School
Recruiting Students for AP Computer Science Principles
Reaching out to Students and Families
Encourage students and their families to learn more about AP CSP. Share the following brochures.
Creative Thinkers Wanted (English)
Creative Thinkers Wanted (Spanish)
Creative Thinkers Wanted Student Poster
Invite students and their families to AP CSP information sessions. Use the communication templates below as a guide.
- Email template for students (.pdf/1.4MB)
- Email template for parents (.pdf/1.4MB)
- Email template for parents in Spanish (.pdf/1.41MB)
- Customizable presentation (.pptx/5.3MB)
- Customizable presentation in Spanish (.pdf/1.47MB)
Download these banner ads to promote AP CSP on your school website.