When AP redesigns a course or launches a new one, teachers have two years to get ready. During this time, AP provides resources and professional development to help teachers understand, plan, and implement the new or redesigned course.
Resource Index by Subject
- AP Capstone Program Brochure (.pdf/7.46MB)
- AP Seminar Course and Exam Description (.pdf/11.7MB)
- AP Research Course and Exam Description (.pdf/4.29MB)
- AP Seminar Course Overview (.pdf/481KB)
- AP Research Course Overview (.pdf/450KB)
- More information is available in the AP Capstone section.
Computer Science Principles
- AP Computer Science Principles Course and Exam (.pdf/1.42MB)
- AP CSP Summer Institutes
- Course Overview Modules for AP Computer Science Teachers
These videos and presentations give you a guided tour of the AP Program and AP CSP.
- Course Planning and Pacing Guides
- Student Site: Introducing AP CSP
- Teacher Community
- Toolkit for Teachers and Students
- More information is available on the Computer Science Principles page.
U.S. Government and Politics
- AP U.S. Government and Politics Curriculum Framework (.pdf/3.1MB)
- Presentation: Overview of the Redesign
- More information is available on the U.S. Government and Politics page.